Topic: U.S. Population
Curation software by Lingospot
Stories on sacbee.com
U.S. Population Videos
Sacramento Connect

U.S. Population on twitter
Hey @judgybitch1 47% of homeless = black, only 12% of the U.S. population are black (2007 fig). #avfm #WhitePrivilege http://t.co/ofGzkLmwlF

Twitter: @TakedownMRAs

The idea is so simple but only 5% of the U.S.'s population has actually became a success, the other 95% don't know how to actually think.

Twitter: @PopnKeyz

RT @smkyle1: The U.S. should invade the U.S. and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges and putting locals t…

Twitter: @pam_i_am_A1

RT @smkyle1: The U.S. should invade the U.S. and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges and putting locals t…

Twitter: @MysticPhoeniix

RT @smkyle1: The U.S. should invade the U.S. and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges and putting locals t…

Twitter: @DennisSherrard

RT @smkyle1: The U.S. should invade the U.S. and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges and putting locals t…

Twitter: @bj95432geemale

U.S. Population Books
The Mohammed Code
Howard Bloom, $10.79